Monday, October 10, 2011

In two more day's..

In two more day's you will be ten my sweet boy. Ten years old and you are already as big as me. You were so little when you were born, six pounds and fifteen ounces. I brought you home from the hospital in a premie outfit, to look at it now amazes me that you were ever that little. You were a sweet baby. I remember when I was breastfeeding, you would curl your tiny hands up into little fist and just look in my eyes. Those moments were my peace during the day's when you were tiny. When Mom died and my house was full of people I would take you to my room and feed you. It was so nice to have those moments with just me and you in silence. You had beautiful little curls and I would roll them around my fingers to make them stick up. I miss the day's when it was just me and you against the world. Your dad would go hunting alot on the weekends and sometimes I would lay in the bad and play with your for hours in the morning. I cried the day you were born thinking about putting you in daycare when I went back to work. You were perfect and amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment